Serving You During COVID-19
COVID-19 Statement from Brandon Rushing Lawn & Garden Care
Brandon Rushing wants to inform you that we are taking the pandemic seriously. We are following the guidance of our health experts from the Virginia Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control. We have implemented policies and procedures to ensure the health and safety of our clients, team members and the general public. We are also monitoring the situation and educating team members for any changes in recommendations and procedures.
Here are some of the measures we have implemented:
- Required sick days for any team member that is feeling even slightly ill.
- Team members in the field and our Lawn & Garden Specialists are maintaining a three to six-foot distance to be cautious.
- If you see one of our Team Members or our Lawn & Garden Specialists at your property, please no handshakes. We want to be sensitive to everyone and keep a safe distance; keeping in mind not everyone is vaccinated.
- We educate and remind our team daily in best health practices. This includes frequent hand washing, hand sanitizer and daily cleaning and disinfecting our facilities, equipment and vehicles. Team Members are equipped with sanitizer and disinfectant on their vehicles.
We will continue to provide quotes and property site visits with some modifications:
- No handshakes, please.
- Three to Six-foot distance maintained, please.
- We will wear masks when necessary; and per the recommendations of the CDC.
- “Virtual” appointment availability (your lawn & garden specialist will walk the property and discuss it via telephone with you) instead of face-to-face interaction.
We are working diligently to provide minimal disruption to our work schedule. We will continue to provide an excellent level of service while abiding by the guidance of our health experts.
We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy during this challenging time. Thank you for your business!
The Brandon Rushing Team